Crime World 

Two more arrested in connection with terror attack

Two more arrested in connection with terror attack

London Metropolitan police arrested two more men early Wednesday in connection with last week’s bombing of a subway car in Parsons Green.

 

Police said they arrested two men, ages 48 and 30, in Newport, Wales just after 5 a.m. local time. The men were arrested under section 41 of the Terrorism Act after officers executed a warrant at the address where the two men were located.

Top 4 Body Language (s) to Make You Attractive

A 25-year-old man was arrested Tuesday evening, also in Newport, at a different address.

The total number of people held in the attack is now five. None of the five men have been identified by police.

A 21-year-old man was arrested on Saturday in Hounslow, a borough in west London, by detectives with the Metropolitan Police’s Counter Terrorism Command and earlier Saturday police had evacuated a house in a London suburb as well as part of the Port of Dover after arresting an 18-year-old man that morning in the southeastern coastal city in connection with the attack, police said.

 

Thirty people were injured in the attack on Sept. 15 at the Parsons Green subway stop in London. Police said an apparent bucket bomb exploded during the Friday morning commute, injuring 30 people. All of the injuries were considered minor. Authorities said the bomb did not fully explode, likely limiting the number of casualties.”This continues to be a fast-moving investigation,” said Dean Haydon, head of the Met Counter Terrorism Command, in a press release. “A significant amount of activity has taken place since the attack on Friday. We now have five men in custody and searches are continuing at four addresses. Detectives are carrying out extensive inquiries to determine the full facts behind the attack.”

 

Court Sentenced Three To Six Months Imprisonment for Unlawful Escape from Police Custody

Police said the search at the Hounslow property had concluded, but two addresses in Surrey and two in Newport were still being combed over by authorities.

The terror threat was lowered to severe from critical over the weekend, but police warned on Wednesday that the public should remain vigilant and report any unusual activity.

FOR ADVERT or STORY PLACEMENT

Call or WhatsApp: 0543052955/0504553596

Email: info@internewsnetwork.com

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA 

Twitter: @internewspage  Facebook: #internewsnetwork

Instagram: @internewsnetwork  YouTube: InterNewsNetworkTV

Related posts