You might have been a regular listener to Nana Jantuh every morning on the radio, but I bet you have less idea about the following information.
Internewsnetwork has the following information about Nana Jantuah.
- Nana Jantuah was born to Mr. Samuel Afranie Frimpong and Mrs. Mary Adwoa Nyarko and hails from Pakyi No.2 in the Ashanti Region, Ghana. He is the 6th born among twelve siblings
- After he completed his basic school at the Kings Internation (Airport Roundabout, Kumasi), he went to Prempeh College for his secondary education in 2005.
- received a Bachelor of Science in Building Technology from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in 2009.
- Nana Jantuah then pursued Governance and Leadership at the Graduate School of Governance and Leadership (GSGL-Accra), 2012
- In 2014 he graduated from KNUST with Commonwealth Executive Masters in Business Administration