African 

KADUNA: Two men electrocuted whiles working on a streetlight

A sad incident played out today at NNPC road, Kaduna state, as two men were electrocuted while working on a streetlight.

An eyewitness present at the scene of the incident, revealed that the two men were electrocuted to death after a high tension cable made contact with the metallic ladder they used for the job. The police have already been notified for evacuation of their corpse.

PHOTO:

A sad incident played out today at NNPC road, Kaduna state, as two men were electrocuted while working on a streetlight.

Facebook Comments

RELATED STORIES

Leave a Comment